December 3, 2008 | My Jottings
I’ve been thinking about a topic for our December blog giveaway, and I’ve come up with Little Known Facts. I think we should all share something that most people might not know about us. Nothing heinous or extremely gross, but maybe a fact or two that the average person might not know about you. Pump up your courage and get ready to post a comment on the blog, because there will be a gift in it for some of you!
For example, you might have a hidden talent and be able to knit with your eyes closed, or perhaps you have climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro. It could be that you have very wretched unique tastes – maybe you like to eat pickles dipped in powdered sugar or spaghetti noodles tossed with vinegar. Maybe you refuse to wear orange, will only buy one kind of toilet paper, or are a member of the ROAR! Club.
So I’ll go first, except that I don’t qualify for the prizes…unless I wrap these nice gifts and no one posts a comment.
1. I have been invited to be on the Oprah Winfrey show. (I declined – a story in itself.)
2. I gave birth to a child at home with a midwife.
3. My husband and I were engaged before we met, and spent time together only once before we tied the knot.
4. I have flown a plane and do not have a pilot’s license (and am afraid of flying).
5. When I’m in an audience and the applause begins at the end of a performance, I have an odd habit of counting how many times I clap my hands.
There you go – I could share more but it’s your turn. And I’ll bet I’m not the only one who could use a chuckle. 🙂