What does September mean to you?
September 4, 2008 | My Jottings
1. Golden light coming in our windows.
2. Seeing if we can wait until October 1st to turn the furnace on.
3. Leaf color that rivals New England.
4. My son-in-law’s birthday and my friend’s birthday and my birthday.
5. Back to Community Bible Study – yay.
6. More energy.
7. Oven on, more baking, good kitchen smells.
8. Getting up in the dark each morning.
9. Pots of homemade soup.
10. Turtlenecks and blazers.
Okay, now I want to hear from you. What are ten things or five things or even three things that September brings to your life?