Seven random things
June 2, 2009 | My Jottings
2. I just finished a great book by Lisa Genova called Still Alice.
3. I now have a Personal Assistant (she cooks, she organizes, she runs errands, she does paperwork!) and she is making a wonderful difference in my life.
4. Michael and I will be visiting Madeline Island in the Apostle Islands soon, to celebrate our 28th anniversary.
5. We went down fast water slides whooping and hollering, and swam for hours recently at The Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells, WI.
6. I’m memorizing Philippians 4:8 right now: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. (And pondering what my life would be like if I just put this verse into practice for one month. And wondering how people would respond if I chose to think of them in this manner too.)
7. I like a handful of peanuts on my romaine, red onion and blue cheese salads.
Upcoming blog posts include: “Bring them here to Me…”, Who is praying for you?, When Oprah Came Calling, “…full of grace and truth…”, and Organ lessons.
Exciting stuff. You don’t want to miss it.
Now, what are your seven random things today? (or five or three or one?)